CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Fabulous Five!

If you haven't heard by now Tony and I are planning our wedding! If you know me at all you know that I am a perfectionist and I need as much time as possible to plan things perfectly, I am very detail oriented and love every moment involved in planning a special event! I will have 5 wonderful bridesmaids and some of them are very far away. I can't imagine my life without these five people in it, saying that I can't imagine my special day without any of them close to me.

Here are the Girls and here are the dresses!

Jamie - You're not just my younger sister you're an amazing woman and my friend! We shared our childhoods, hopes and dreams together and you know everything about me. You always knew which ones were the wrong ones and totally agreed when I found the right one. You became a wife and are about to become a mother and I admire you greatly! You've come a long way baby!

Mandi - You became one of my best friends at an early age and saw me through some the hardest parts of my life. You were my second sister, you and your mom were my family when I had no girls left to be a girl with. We told oneanother about secret crushes and got into all kinds of trouble! You are now a wife and a mother and I'm so proud of you!

Mindy - I can still remember the first time I met you in college, you thought I was crazy. I've always taken life at full speed and you were the friend who reminded me to stop and smell the roses. We stayed up all night trying to meet graphic design deadlines and you were always there to give good advice and good hugs. You've experienced life as a wife and will soon be a mom like no other!

Amy - Where to begin. You've seen me at my best and worst times, you've seen me really happy and really stressed out, and you are such a supportive friend. You've always been there to listen to my hopes and dreams about life and you are one of the most genuine, caring people I know. Whenever I feel like life is going too fast to enjoy you check up on me and remind me about one of the most important things, friends!

Anna - I honestly thought I would never meet anyone in this world that would be as loud as me, I've met my match. I knew I loved you the day I met you. It's rare to say that you've experienced love at first sight twice but Tony came first and then there was you. You are so much like me it's crazy! You make me laugh every day and you keep my life full of excitment and fun, great minds think alike and frankly our brains scare me.



0 comments: