CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

A "Hoochie Mama" Trick...

So...Tony's friend Nate just graduated to become a doctor. On Saturday we went to his graduation party, which was a "sophisticated" family & friends event...I proceeded to pull a VERY FUNNY trick on Tony. I came out wearing a very "sophisticated" outfit and pretended that it was what I would be wearing to the graduation party in front of the new doctor and his entire family. Tony did a really good job biting his tongue, but the "Popular When Drunk" belly shirt really threw him for a speechless loop!!

He also looked a bit worried when I was bending over to do my make-up in the bathroom mirror and my entire butt was hanging out of my mini skirt, I could see him trying to figure out how to tell me I could not wear this outfit!!

When I finally told him I was not wearing this to the party a huge wave of relief swept over him and he laughed, the look on his face the whole time was priceless...I'm glad he has a good sense of humor!

0 comments: