CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Cupcake Eating CHALLENGE!!

Somehow a cupcake eating challenge was started...I'd say I had nothing to do with this but we all know I love a good challenge. The rules were clear: Eat as many cupcakes as you can before the party is over, if you drink any beverage or throw up you're disqualified. Simple Enough. After 3 cupcakes Bunch got a DQ when he had to consume a beverage. When Anna was on her 6th cupcake and I was on my 7th I had a sudden gag reflex and thought I was going down...Anna became excited and thought she could catch me...she made it to 7 cupcakes...I made it to 8.25!!! "Grand Cupcake Eating Champion!!"
It all started with these unsuspecting victims...



1 comments:

Michelle & Luke said...

i have no regrets about not participating in the contest. Because I did not eat 8.25 cupcakes, I am a winner in my own way.