CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 3 of "Halloweek" The Tooth Fairy...

Meet Tootheena T. Nocavitee aka The Tooth Fairy. On Halloween she spread tooth brushes, dental floss and mouth wash all over the world in hopes of saving some sparkly white teeth from the evil cavity. This costume was my final on Halloween and it was an idea I had a while back. I was trying to find the perfect Tooth Fairy dress when I suddenly realized my wedding dress was it! I won "Honorable Mention" in the "Most Creative Costume" category, yay!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving your take on the Tooth Fairy. I am also dressing up as her for Halloween. Can you tell me where you found the molars? Did you make them?

diemme said...

Came across your blog while searching for a tooth fairy costume. Couldn't help but ask you for your help! How or where did you get the teeth for your accessories??? I work in dentistry and can't find them anywhere!!! That's awesome :)
Thanks so much if you can help!