CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blog Chain!!

Bunch tagged me with a blog chain, soon, you too may be tagged.

The Meme Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/stories about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

On your mark...get set...go!!

1. This is something most of you don't know about me. I am a HUGE Tar Heels fan, I've tried to keep it a secret but I feel better finally letting the cat out of the bag. Many people ask why I'm such a huge fan. NO, I did not go to UNC. It's time you all know, I fell in love with basketball at the age of 5, the first game I EVER saw on tv was a UNC College game, it was love at first sight.

2. I am the oldest of 10, my family is a crazy bowl of mixed relations. I have 3 full brothers (Ryan, Brandon and Colin) and 1 full sister (Jamie), 2 half brothers (ZaKerry and Kody) and 1 half sister (Brittany) and 1 step brother (Kyle) and 1 step sister (Tracie). On March 14th, 1980 two babies were born, they were fraternal twins, both girls...I was the twin who lived.

3. THIS POINT HAS BEEN DELETED. If you would like to know more about it please ask me as it has to do with my political views.

4. I am addicted to the reality tv show "Big Brother" this is the second season I have watched and I NEVER watch tv, other than college basketball. I don't know how I became so addicted but this show is on three times a week and I have not missed a single episode this season, DRAMA! I can't wait to see who wins!!!

5. I (used to) enjoy writing poetry. I have books and books of poetry I've written and 95% of it has never been read by anyone but me. I write poetry strictly based off emotion, almost always sad or mad emotion. In the past relationships of my life I wrote so much poetry I filled up at least 5 blank books. Since I met Tony I have not written a single poem!

6. Right now I am surrounded by pregant women and new babies. My sister Jamie is pregnant and due in November, my best friend from college Mindy got pregnant at the same time and is also due in November. My step-sister Tracie just had a baby girl in July, so did my best friend Mandi from high school. One of Tony's best friends just had a baby boy, my co-worker Kristen Budz just had a baby girl and my other co-worker Mike Bunch just found out he is having a baby boy!! BABIES GALORE!

7. My favorite color in the whole world is blue, my second favorite color is green.

8. When I was three years old I was in a pageant for toddlers called "Little Miss Slick Chick". I'd like to say I didn't have an ego at the age of 3 but I've been told different. At the end of the pageant when they said they were going to announce the winner of "Little Miss Slick Chick" I went on stage to claim my crown, I walked out, I waved to the crowd, I blew some kisses, they all clapped for me...and then the judging panel told me I wasn't the winner. I guess I've had a bit of a competitive side ever since.

*The rules say I have to "tag" eight people but all the people I know who have a blog have already been tagged. Game over*

1 comments:

Michelle & Luke said...

KELLY!!! I demand a re-count! there is just no way on earth that the judges could have crowned someone other than yourself "little miss slick chick." the judges were sorely mistaken...kelly davilla is the true little miss slick chick. I refuse to believe otherwise!