CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Weekend With "The Major" Award...

"The Major" and I sleeping in on Saturday morning...he takes up most of the bed, all the pillows and it's hard for me to sleep when the sun won't stop shining off him and into my eyes...

"The Major" challenges me to a friendly game of "Scrabble"
Then he proceeds to talk a lot of trash...

"The Major" has his game face on,
I'm trying to plan my next best move...

I know I have to be able to spelll a word here,
I just can't figure out what it is...

"The Major" and I are completely exhausted,
After we try on my entire Nike shoe collection...


"The Major" and I compare ourselves to Tiger and his trophy,
which will we will not refer to by name here...

"The Major" and I talking about our favorite basketball team,
THE NORTH CAROLINA "TAR HEELS"!!!

"The Major" starts a heated discussion about Duke, Florida and Ohio State, our WORST enemies.
I become a little irrational, I don't know how to take this and I calmly remind him there is always next season...

"The Major" reminds me the Blazers selected former Ohio State Buckeye Greg Oden with the #1 overall pick, he then proceeds to tell me that he actually thinks Oden will be good for the team!!
Can you believe my own award has the nerve!!!

After a long day "The Major" likes to be driven around until he falls asleep, much like a newborn baby...
it's hard work when you recieve an award like this!


It's back to Nike Golf on Monday "The Major" goes, but what a memorable weekend...

2 comments:

Chris Traci Claire & Lucie said...

I had to check tonight...you're killing me! That's too funny!

Michelle & Luke said...

You can add Best Blog Ever to your list of titles. i don't think anything can top this. you ROCK!